With a variety of consumer devices in all different sizes and resolutions, many organizations are creating versions of their site for different platforms or are turning toward native mobile apps as an alternative strategy. This eGuide looks at how responsive web design can help you create websites that work on any device, at practically any resolution.
Read it to learn:
- What responsive design is and why should you consider it for your site?
- How it works? When would you build a responsive site?
- What user experience challenges it presents?
- What technologies are used to create responsive sites?
- What limitations exist or cautions should you take?
This eGuide is primarily designed for project managers, executives, UX designers, graphic designers and other business-level staff. It presents the concept of responsive design at a high-level and addresses the opportunities it presents for organizations.
Download your free copy of this guide today.